DieselNet subscribers receive:
- Unlimited access to Technology Guide papers and other subscriber-only online documents. Subscribers can view more information in many public access documents, including emission standards and news articles. Remember to log in before browsing through the site.
DieselNet Update (ISSN 1718-3537)—a monthly newsletter that saves you time and money by bringing the information you need directly to your desktop:
- progress in emission control technologies
- new emission regulations
- industry news
- engine emission related internet resources
- upcoming technical meetings and conferences
- changes & additions to DieselNet
Preview a sample issue of the DieselNet Update newsletter.
Types of Subscription & Pricing
Available types of subscription are listed in the table. More details on subscriptions for groups of users—Multi User Subscription and Network Subscription—are available by email. Please provide your email address in the respective field and click the “Send” button.
|Type||Access||Price*||How to subscribe|
Canada (with HST)
|Single User Subscription|
|Basic single user subscription.||User name & password||$260||$329|
|Multi User Subscription|
|Subscription for small groups of users (2+) from one organization.||User name & password||$520 for 4 users|
$70 each additional user
|$658 for 4 users
$89 each additional user
|Unlimited number of users receive online access and can sign-in for DieselNet Update newsletter.||IP address||$4160|
|* Note: All prices for a 1 year period. World orders (outside Canada) are processed in US dollars and are tax free. Canadian orders are processed in Canadian dollars and prices include 13% HST.|